How many dates do you go on before sex?

Home Forums General How many dates do you go on before sex?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of curtisjohn curtisjohn 8 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of tan man
    tan man
    Participant

We have all been there. You meet someone new and start dating. The chemistry is there but you don’t want to jump into bed because that may lead to your partner thinking you are a slut. How many dates should it take before having sex is acceptable?

Profile photo of Curtis1
    Curtis1
    Participant

I think it depends on the person and the relationship. Sometimes you may know that person already so waiting a certain number of dates may not matter. As a man, I think it should be the first date but the second is fine also.

Profile photo of yourNextEx
    yourNextEx
    Keymaster

I think at least two dates and by that point you know if it is going anywhere.

Profile photo of Orlandoguy
    Orlandoguy
    Participant

I think that if you both drink enough it usually happens on the first date. Unless the woman knows what you are trying and cuts out early.

Profile photo of Curtis1
    Curtis1
    Participant

Be careful with the drinks, some guys are scum and take advantage of situations.

Profile photo of curtisjohn
    curtisjohn
    Keymaster

Being a man I would say 2 dates but I respect any woman that won’t just jump in bed with me. Although I want her to. It’s a dilemma.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register